Turn your Mate into your Soulmate

over 5 years ago

ONLY 26-28th August SPECIAL now On $45 (reg.$60)

When two people are involved in a relationship – romantic or otherwise, they get to know each other more deeply over time.

At first, everything is wonderful and friction is rare. Then, as time goes by, you get to know other sides of your partner, and undoubtedly, discover some personality traits you don’t like, and other traits you appreciate.

The more time you spend together, the more you get to know each other. But even if you consider your relationship almost perfect, you will certainly experience at least some areas of possible conflict.

The PURPOSE of this email READING is to point out the different personality traits you possess, and to know how compatible they are.

I can prepare a REPORT that will help you identify those properties that are, at least to some extent, conflicting, and suggest how to prevent them from damaging, or dominating, your relationship.

It is important to also keep in mind that you may have some qualities that, although positive, are not compatible, but that negative traits are almost always a cause for friction.

Therefore, you may find that this type of Relationship Compatibility Report is at times more critical and perhaps somewhat harsher when compared to other types of psychic readings. If you feel uncomfortable with that, remember that this report was designed to throw light on those aspects in your charts that need to be understood and recognized, because if they are not, they can do a lot more damage than a few critical remarks in this reading. Remember: conflict resolution is essential for a long lasting and happy relationship.

Order Now before it is too late. See you in chat or email me if I am not online

Brilliant Blessings Xanda xxx