English (Change)

Coronavirus - Here's a Positive Bent

8 months ago

With current world events and social-distancing, we have more time to reflect on things that genuinely make us happy.

• Got a porcelain toilet bowl? You’re way more lucky than so many people in the world.
  • Take a hot shower today? Man! You’re really blessed!

Focus on all the things around you that make you feel privileged and your mood will brighten. Now is the perfect time to purge from your life whatever relationships and things are no longer serving your best interest.

My daughters and I held a wine-sipping party via Oracle.Zoom.US the other day. Zoom is where you can schedule conference calls with your loved ones. Others are using Skype or FaceTime or they are connecting with family and friends through Facebook’s video calls. Whatever technology you can use to connect with other people – USE IT!

The fact that you have access to Internet means you are way more wealthy than so many millions of people around the world.

Is the sun shining? Bingo. You’re blessed. Take this opportunity to pursue pleasures that are unique to you … read a book, take a bubble bath, turn on some beautiful music.

It’s important to social distance yourself because the sooner this virus stops spreading the faster we all can go back to living our normal social lives.

Be healthy and happy! Love and light,

SunTiger

3 months ago

THANK YOU FOR PUTTING ALL THIS OUT THERE BECAUSE A LOT OF PEOPLE REFUSE TO BEILIVE THAT THIS SICKNESS IS OUT THERE OR THAT IT IS REAL. THE SAD PART IS THAT IT IS HERE TO STAY AND YEAH, THIS IS THE NEW NORM, BUT WE CAN GET AROUND IT BY STOPPING THE SPREAD BY ABIDING IN NOT CATCHING IT AND NOT GIVING IT TO ANYONE! ONCE AGAIN THANKS FOR GETTING THIS MESSAGE OUT!

about 1 month ago

I really loved this thanks :) xx

about 1 month ago

Thank you for this post. This perspective counteracts poverty-consciousness!