Happy New Year

over 4 years ago
dravengrey's photo

Draven Grey (dravengrey)

63 posts

Hi Everyone!

I wanted to wish each of you a wonderful new year, and hope that 2020 is able to bring the greater positions in life that we all strive for. I hope that happiness, love, prosperity, and benevolence finds each of youth an evergreen openness as our path through this life continues.

I want to thank each of you who have purchased my services this year, and want to say how much I appreciate the undying patience that you have shown me throughout a year of technical mishaps. It means so much to me that you are willing to put up with a small headache to be able to have my services, and words cannot express enough just how grateful I am for you.

I will be available today as much as I can, and will be continuing my 5 and 10 minute specials at $20 and $40. I will also be continuing my $10 deal throughout the day, which will give you an additional 5 additional minutes after you purchase another special of 10 minutes or more.

As of now, my rates will be remaining the same for New Years day, after which point I will reevaluate any changes in pricing, which I will post here on January 2nd.

Again, Happy New Year and I can’t wait to read for you!

Best Wishes, Draven :)