Free 10 Minute Reading Contest Drawing

over 3 years ago

Hello and Happy Holidays!

I set a goal for myself to reach 1600 reviews before the new year. I have 8 reviews to go. Since I have a lot of repeat clients that don’t leave reviews every reading, I’d like to offer an incentive to maybe get a new client or two and have a little fun with reaching my goal.

The next 8 people who read with me and leave feedback will be entered in a drawing for a free 10 minute reading. I will enter each name in a random name picker that is generated online so its fair and unbiased. :) Either way, the odds are good and its a fun way to help me reach my goal and win a free reading with me! If the winner doesn’t need a follow up reading they are welcomed to gift it to a friend or family member.

Good luck and thanks for participating! Have a wonderful New Year!

Bright Blessings, Pixie :)

over 3 years ago

4 places left! Please be registered before leaving review so I can message you if you are chosen!

Bright blessings and Happy New Year!

over 3 years ago

Thank you to all that participated. Bel_89 was chosen at random to win the free 10 minute reading.

Have a beautiful day and bright blessings!

over 2 years ago

Hello pixie dust, are you still offering the 10 free min chat ?

over 2 years ago

I entered the names of the clients that left feedback and the winner received a free 10 minute chat as noted above.

over 2 years ago

that s good idea congratulations!