What can I do?

over 4 years ago
guave didn't upload a photo

Guave (guave)

3 posts

Hello I have a woman named allison. I believe that’s her name. She will not stop stalking or spying on me. This has been going on for a long time. Someone goes to someone for readings and is trying to get people to hate me.what can I do??

over 4 years ago

Hello, I see she have major issues and problem . I will give you full insight nd details on this situation. Come in nd let me help you . I see a lot from spirit guides and more . Blessings

over 4 years ago

Guave,

You can protect yourself energetically if you are truly concerned about this person. Going to a reader to “get people to hate you” sounds more like a threat than anything you need to be concerned about.

I can talk to you about ways to protect yourself. Don’t give your power away or put too much concern toward something that you don’t want to grow. Thats is energy work rule number one a far as I’m concerned. Don’t fuel a fire you don’t want to stread.

I’d be happy to help you, hun. I’m here until about 2am EST. Give me a call with any questions or concerns you may have. I can provide you with any insight you may need, as well.

Bright blessings to you!

Warm Regards, Pixie

over 4 years ago

Guave (guave)

3 posts

Thank you

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€25,15 mins-€35,20 mins-€45 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago

Guave (guave)

3 posts

I will pray and wish for the best!

over 4 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

hi please call me for a ten dollar special

over 4 years ago
dancing_voice didn't upload a photo

Sahil (dancing_voice)

87 posts

I connect very deeply to your energies and my reading and predictions are given from my heart and soul.Give me a call and see how much difference I make into your life, if I am unavailable then drop me an e-mail and I shall reply within 1 hour. Regards: dancing_voice