Husband

over 4 years ago
courtneymarie88 didn't upload a photo

courtneymarie88

2 posts

My husband and I have been separated since September 2019. I want to work things out but he keeps saying he doesn’t know if he wants to be with me or not. I just want things to get better and they haven’t. I have spoken to so many psychic and nothing has planned out like they said they would regarding the timeline.

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see if he will ever come back to you , and if he change his mind or move on . I will give you the truth . On line now -Live chat . Blessings

over 4 years ago
psychic_phoebe's photo

psychic_phoebe

5 posts

Hi there, I give the hard truth to anyone and with your situation I would love to read into yours and he’s energy to find out what is going on and what to expect and IF it can be fixed in this relationship. I hope you have a blessed day today call me when you can :)

over 4 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 4 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Courtney Marie,

Your pain is so obvious in your message. I’m very sorry for this great sense of loss you are feeling. It doesn’t feel fair and it doesn’t really make sense to you.

Meanwhile, this is not the first family-type relationship where you felt like you were the one working hard to win favor from someone else who just did not get the whole love thing.

We should chat sometime soon.

SunTiger

over 4 years ago

Greetings, Courtney Marie!

I’m sorry you are in such a painful spot. Unfortunately, it can become confusing when you talk to multiple readers and end up with conflicting and confused insight. My advice to you and others in similar situations it find one or two trusted readers ot continue to work with to keep you on track and confident in the feedback you are receiving. I would be happy to do just that for you.

Feel free to message me with any questions or concerns and take a look at my profile and client feedback in the meantime. I have also been listed in the forums as a trusted and insightful reader here on Bitwine and I take that very seriously.

Brightest of blessings dear. Be well.

Warm Regards, Pixie

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€25,15 mins-€35,20 mins-€45 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago

I am sending you prayer for your journey moving forward. May you be granted with clarity and courage to overcome the loneliness and see through the changes you are enduring..

love and light dear

Jade

over 4 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

hi please call for a 10$ special

over 4 years ago
dancing_voice didn't upload a photo

Sahil (dancing_voice)

87 posts

If you are in love with someone and you want to test your compatibility with that person. How compatible your relationship with your partner will be in future, then give me a call. If i am not available message me , I will get back to you in an hour. Find the love you deserve! Discover the path with a Love Reading.

Regards: dancing_voice