Confused

over 4 years ago
cbaby2020 didn't upload a photo

cbaby2020

6 posts

Should I stay in Ohio or move to Florida? I feel like I can’t fully trust g for some reason am I right? Does he really only have two children? Thanks in advance Any help is appreciated

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see if you should move or not move and much more. On line now -Live chat . Blessings

over 4 years ago

Hi Cbaby,

I would be glad to look at your situation in detail and provide you with honest insight that will allow you to make a honest and informed decision.

Take a look at my profile to get an idea of how I approach readings as well as the feedback from clients I have worked with. I take provide in sharing honest and insightful feedback to every client no matter the topic at hand.

I’d be happy to help you!

Bright blessings, Pixie!

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€25,15 mins-€35,20 mins-€45 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago

With names an birthdates we will be able to look deep into their intentions and truths and see whats really going on beneath everything

jade

over 4 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

hi call today for a 10$ special

over 4 years ago
dancing_voice didn't upload a photo

Sahil (dancing_voice)

87 posts

If you are in love with someone and you want to test your compatibility with that person. How compatible your relationship with your partner will be in future, then give me a call. If i am not available message me , I will get back to you in an hour. Regards: dancing_voice

over 4 years ago

cbaby2020

6 posts

Opinions?!

over 4 years ago

cbaby2020

6 posts

?

over 4 years ago
missjanie's photo