Ex coming back to me?

over 4 years ago

I really do miss my ex so much but is love still there for me and him? I really need ta know really bad!

over 4 years ago

Hi Jessica, I would be more than happy to assist you with this matter, if you would like. I’m online now.

over 4 years ago

I know this has been very hard for you.

it will take a lot of strength an courage to find the truth and the plan over everything.

I am online now and my per minute is reduced to .99 a minute from 2.99

love an light

jade

over 4 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

hi call today for a 10$ special

over 4 years ago
dancing_voice didn't upload a photo

Sahil (dancing_voice)

87 posts

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life. A heart to heart chat with me will open up what’s bothering you and give you a whole new perspective to your love. I can read your love , using my psychic abilities and astrology. Regards: dancing_voice

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€25,15 mins-€35,20 mins-€45 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see his thoughts, about coming back to you . I will give you the truth from his spirit . On line now -Live chat , I will give you the truth. Blessings

over 4 years ago

Jessica,

Your EX is your EX for a reason. Just because you are still holding onto the past and what you thought kept you protected does not mean your future lies in what your EX has to offer.

Your Ex is ruining their own life.The question you really need to answer is do you really want to be part of that?

over 4 years ago
dancing_voice didn't upload a photo

Sahil (dancing_voice)

87 posts

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.A heart to heart chat with me will open up what’s bothering you and give you a whole new perspective to your love. I can read your love , using my psychic abilities and astrology.

Regards: dancing_voice