My ex

over 4 years ago

Will things workout with me and my ex ? We have a daughter together i really want my family back.

over 4 years ago

Her Dob: 2-9-1996. My Dob:7-11-1994

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€25,15 mins-€35,20 mins-€45 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago
dancing_voice didn't upload a photo

Sahil (dancing_voice)

87 posts

Confused about your relationship? STOP UNWANTED SEPARATIONS! Restore love in your life. INPRESSIVELY ACCURATE DETAILS, TIME FRAMES, HEART2HEART healing. Remote viewing, know all now!

Regards: dancing_voice

over 4 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

Hi Josh please contact me for an insightful and in depth reading regarding you and your ex. I feel a very strong energy between u two.

over 4 years ago
psychic_april9's photo

Psychic_April9 (psychic_april9)

3 posts

hello :) i would love to read for you i am feeling a strong vibration i can answer all your questions hun and give you clarity you seek

over 4 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Josh ~

Looks like she wasn’t always feeling completely cared for in the physical realm. I’d be happy to give you an update if you want to connect.

SunTiger

over 4 years ago
readingsbysilvana didn't upload a photo

NewMoonPsychic✰☽ (readingsbysilvana)

189 posts

Hi Josh, Right now you are going thru a difficult and emotional time but I am able to help guide you to the right place of understanding and if this relationship can still find balance please Call or message me for more details!

over 4 years ago

Hello, let me look into spirit and see if things will work out with your ex and see his thoughts if he want things to move forward with you or not . I will give you the truth . Blessings