Question on something thats confusing me

over 4 years ago
audry921 didn't upload a photo

audry921

304 posts

I feel the universe, Guides,whoever is trying to gear me a certain way, leave my current living situation and the guy in it.but right when im able to go in that direction, financially something always happens. Car needs fixing, i land in the hospital, .hours at work get cut etc .to where i feel stuck. moving home not an option. .always had bad luck w roomates.. make too h for low income housing..but not enough for a reg place thats not in a bad area. Lol. I feel stuck.. any advice ..if universe want me to go one way, why does it seen to stop me when i can..confused. lol

over 4 years ago

We can ask two questions to the astral, to your guides: 1. if there is a meaning behind those occurrences, whenever you want to push forward and what the meaning is. 2. the best advice in the situation. I’d be happy to inquire that for you. Best regards!

over 4 years ago

Hi there, I would like to help you in this time of Mercury retrograde. More on this? Donna Williams x

over 4 years ago

Donna is right, we are in Mercury retrograde which influences our abilities to communicate and carry on transactions, anything having to do with communications, and operation.

Aside from that, we manifest what we seek, believe and feel. That being said its important to understand how we manifest what we are being attentive to, perhaps on a level you feel emotionally stuck and it is causing you to second guess if it is time for you to leave.

We can look into both ofyour intentions and if indeed now is time to be making a stronger choice..

Love an light

TGG

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€25,15 mins-€35,20 mins-€45 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago
missjanie's photo

- (missjanie)

53 posts

Hi dear feel free to contact me for a reading, blessings, janie x

over 4 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

Hi dear please contact me for an in depth reading that will answer all your questions.

over 4 years ago
dancing_voice didn't upload a photo

Sahil (dancing_voice)

87 posts

I connect very deeply to your energies and my reading and predictions are given from my heart and soul.Give me a call and see how much difference I make into your life, if I am unavailable then drop me an e-mail and I shall reply within 1 hour.

Regards: dancing_voice

over 4 years ago
readingsbysilvana didn't upload a photo

NewMoonPsychic✰☽ (readingsbysilvana)

189 posts

There is a lot that is always circulating around you because of your empathic energy you feel to much please feel free to call me for a deeper look to see how we can solve this issue

over 4 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

audry921,

YOU want to go. The Universe keeps putting barriers in your way. Simple as that.

You are obviously not done learning all you need to know from your current situation.

SunTiger