My business

over 4 years ago
anonymous2019 didn't upload a photo

Anonymous2019 (anonymous2019)

1 post

Is my business going to fail?

over 4 years ago
psychic.angelina407's photo

♥☼♥ Ms Angelina ♥... (psychic.angelina407)

14 posts

hi I specialize in career and can certainly look in to this for you contact me whenever you are ready

over 4 years ago

Hello, I can give you a reading on your business matters and see if it fail or go forward . I specialize in these matters and finances and much more . On line now -Live chat . Blessings

over 4 years ago
readingsbysilvana didn't upload a photo

NewMoonPsychic✰☽ (readingsbysilvana)

189 posts

hello I am able to help predict if your business will be successful or not but I can see that this is something that you are meant to do please contact me for further details! Love and light silvana

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€25,15 mins-€35,20 mins-€45 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago

Hi Anonymous Member,

The “Five of Pentacles” came up which is not an ideal card for business. It is associated with instability, insecurity, and loss. This may also be a reflection of your own fear and consciousness as well, but it is easier to determine a deeper meaning using a full spread.

The fives in the Tarot are challenging, but the good news is that the number five in Western and Vedic numerological systems represents the grace of God or the hand of the Divine helping us through challenges.

If you want further information, please give me a call. Also, if you let me know that you came from the forum I can apply a 10% discount on any of the flat rate session.

Love & light, James M.

❤️❤️❤️

over 4 years ago
dancing_voice didn't upload a photo

Sahil (dancing_voice)

87 posts

I am working for 15 years now and have got enlightened with powers of clairvoyance, clairaudience, and clairsentience. I can reach the depth of your soul and read you once I have connected and can answer all questions that come to your mind regarding love, relationships, work ,kidss and so on…. Come and discover the truth u were unaware of for so long. No sugar coating. Try once and you will be amazed by the truth!

over 4 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

hello please contact me for an in depth reading on your business career and love life. I see you have many questions and I have the answers!

over 4 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Anonymous2019,

Your feelings of exasperation are evident. You’ve been putting your heart and soul into this. Life would be so much easier if the finances would just fall into place!

I’d love to provide you with a helpful reading.

SunTiger

over 4 years ago
psychic_advisor23 didn't upload a photo

Spiritual Visions (psychic_advisor23)

31 posts

Hi, I can defitnely help you in this matter of confusion through career and guide you down the right path with clarity and peace of mind, send me over a chat or a message!

Love & light ~

Lee

over 4 years ago

for the best answer it is best to enter into live chat and look at your charts with your name and birthdate.

just know the spirit of fear is never helpful to let take control.

please give me a call today! -TGO

over 4 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

lots of businesses are having a downturn for a while. good luck. itll come back

over 4 years ago

I can help