I want to know what colour is my aura. The exact colour

over 4 years ago
rehelab1's photo

R (rehelab1)

10 posts

Aura, colour

over 4 years ago

I would love to take a look, during the session. It rarely happens for just one color to be present, usually there are a few dominant colors, each representing a separate energy and emphasis, both in general and as current aura. I will explain the meaning of those colors and also provide what they suggest you need to do to use that energy for its maximum potential.

over 4 years ago
readingsbysilvana didn't upload a photo

NewMoonPsychic✰☽ (readingsbysilvana)

189 posts

Hi z I am able to help you see own aura feel it and see what colors are present! please feel free to contact me for more info

over 4 years ago

Hey Z! So an aura is our energetic field, it is both influenced by external an internal factors, and range as our body gives off both heat, and as we intercede other energies [frequencies]

its in constant flux but we do contain some dominant colors that stick with us primarily..

In order to remote view -[trace these energies]

it is necessary to connect to you on a live frequency – so we can get your colorings and your current situation.

thank you and look forward to speaking with you!

Jade

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€25,15 mins-€35,20 mins-€45 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me look into your spirit nd around you and see what color is around you what you need to clear thing where are negative . On line now -Live chat . Blessings

over 4 years ago
missjanie's photo

- (missjanie)

53 posts

Hi dear feel free to contact me for a reading, blessings, janie x