Why?

over 4 years ago

My ex moved on so quick. All his friends hated me but didn’t even know me, now they all love her and actually hang out with her? Can anyone tell me why he lets her hang out with them, but didn’t when I was with him? Thanks

over 4 years ago

Hello, I can give you full insight on this situation and much more . The spirit guides will show me why . On line now Live chat . I will give the truth. Blessings

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€25,15 mins-€35,20 mins-€45 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago
dancing_voice didn't upload a photo

Sahil (dancing_voice)

87 posts

A heart to heart chat with me will open up what’s bothering you and give you a whole new perspective to your love. I can read your love , using my psychic abilities and astrology.

Regards: dancing_voice

over 4 years ago
readingsbysilvana didn't upload a photo

NewMoonPsychic✰☽ (readingsbysilvana)

189 posts

Im here for an honest chat so that you can understand what happened and why, and how u can move forward as well I am hear when you need to talk!