Does he still want me?

over 4 years ago

Do william still think about me sometimes and wishing things had turned out differently? It’s been almost a year, Will there be something between us again?

over 4 years ago

Hello , let me look into spirit and see if he want you and see his thoughts toward you for the future , and if he will contact you and want . I see a lot through spirit , If you want the truth. On line now – Blessings

over 4 years ago
psychic_advisor23 didn't upload a photo

Spiritual Visions (psychic_advisor23)

31 posts

Hi Kristina, I’m sensing that there is a lot of mixed emotions and closure needed, answers are on the way. for more info please send a chat!

Love & Light ~

Lee

over 4 years ago

Hi,

My name is Barbara & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 4 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

Hello dear, I see a lot surrounding your situation and lingering feelings and emotions not only for you but for him as well. please contact me for more insight and detail.

over 4 years ago

I can help

over 4 years ago
dancing_voice didn't upload a photo

Sahil (dancing_voice)

87 posts

Soulmate Readings with 99.8% Accuracy! I can relieve the uncertainty of your love life. Find out exactly what is going to happen in your coming future . Regards: dancing_voice

over 4 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

contact me now for the truth to your future love&career readings $10 call now 99%acc ty