Potential Promotion

over 4 years ago
toreesky's photo

toree (toreesky)

174 posts

Hello. I recently been put in a temporary position as a toddler teacher because both of the current teachers are on maternity leave. I have been taking charge like buying supplies with my own money (they have almost nothing), doing lesson plans and even preparing for parent teacher conferences. I am not even the designated teacher. I was actually hired as an infant support teacher. Anyway, I am in this position for roughly 6-7 months and there’s a fair chance that one of the teachers on maternity leave may not return as soon as she would like—wanting more bonding with her baby but her position will be up in the air. If this happens, will I be given my old position back or will they keep me as a toddler teacher with a pay raise included? Name is Toree DOB: August 3 1992

over 4 years ago

Hi Toree i would be happy to take a look into things for u if u like

over 4 years ago
ruby.rae's photo

✨Ruby-Rae✨ (ruby.rae)

3 posts

Hey there Toree! I would be honored to help. Career questions are my specialty. I could address this situation with my $10 Career/Finance Outlook reading. I’m getting some pings from spirit that things are changing rapidly behind the scenes, and you should be aware of them. Cheers!

over 4 years ago

I can help you with this area of your life I can give you the clarity and answers to your situation I am able to look in to past present an future has a clairvoyant empathy I can connect and feel around the area of your work an career let me help you I have many years experience working with my angels and spirit guide an devein to give you the truth in to this matter of the heart plz I know I can help you call me I am on line if you don’t see me on line plz message me on bit wine and I will let you know when on to take your call bless you

over 4 years ago
dancing_voice didn't upload a photo

Sahil (dancing_voice)

87 posts

I am working for 15 years now and have got enlightened with powers of clairvoyance, clairaudience, and clairsentience. I can reach the depth of your soul and read you once I have connected and can answer all questions that come to your mind regarding love, relationships, work ,kidss and so on…. Come and discover the truth u were unaware of for so long. No sugar coating. Try once and you will be amazed by the truth!

Regards: dancing_voice

over 4 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

hello please contact me and I will give you the answers you seek