What to do about them??

over 4 years ago

I don’t know should I go threw the courts or just try contacting my ex-husband again on my own I miss my daughter an him

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what the spirit guides show around you and him and child . I will give you the truth and much more. Blessings

over 4 years ago
meztli's photo

Meztli (meztli)

62 posts

It will always be better for you and for your family to try to communicate deeper for good. Instead to fight or go to court. Nevertheless is also important for you to stand firmly in your center where you are going to find clear answers once you feel clear. Allow me to lead you to do that in a wisely manner.

over 4 years ago
dancing_voice didn't upload a photo

Sahil (dancing_voice)

87 posts

Confused about your relationship? STOP UNWANTED SEPARATIONS! Restore love in your life. INPRESSIVELY ACCURATE DETAILS, TIME FRAMES, HEART2HEART healing. Remote viewing, know all now! If you are not happy in your married life then I can bring your happiness back. I have made a lot of marriages come to success then why not yours !

Regards: dancing_voice

over 4 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

contact me now for the truth to your future love&career readings $10 call now 99%acc ty

over 4 years ago

Hi Jamie,

I’m so sorry you are such a tough situation. I would be happy to look at the situation for you from the perspective of spirit and both of our guides. I don’t ever include my personal opinion in a reading, which is why I take the time the connect with spirit and use them to channel for each reading.

Best of luck to you! Bright blessings! Pixie :)

over 4 years ago

Sorry to hear this I think you should look into chatting with Diego He is by far amazing and on point all his predictions has unfolded for me and he does not sugar coat he speaks the truth into all situations he’s my Go to trust me and read with him he’s generous with time and has affordable deals and gives accurate readings that’s very hard to find