Walk away

over 3 years ago

Will he walk away from this relationship completely? I want to ask him, I want to know. I need to know. I hate feeling on edge like this. I’ve done the work. If he’s done, then why hold on to me?

over 3 years ago
smartadvice's photo

Art (smartadvice)

100 posts

Hi Jess, Good question. It is a matter of feelings and choice. You may have a better future with someone who is totally in love with you. Happy to discuss further. Please ring me.

over 3 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see his thoughts toward you and will he walk way or not in the future . On line- Live chat. Blessings

over 3 years ago
spiritual_maria's photo

Gifted Psychic Maria ❤️ (spiritual_maria)

20 posts

Hello thank you for choosing bitwine my name is Maria and im happy to assist you with all your spiritual needs,hope you are doing well today.as a twin flame expert i am able to provide you full on in-depth accuracy with all of your life’s question, i am available for online chat if you would like to know whats going on all i need is your name and d.o.b hope you have a wonderful day many blessings to you :)

over 3 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

contact me now for the truth to your future love and career readings $10 call now ty