Do I wait for him?

over 3 years ago

Hi I would like to know if anyone is available to talk to me so I can get a reading on if my ex and I will ever be back together I feel like him and I are twin flames and maybe even soul mates. I just want to know our future so that I can know if I need to move on from him or not or to wait for him. Can someone please help?

over 3 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I would be very happy to check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 3 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

contact me for the truth to your future love and career reading $10 call now

over 3 years ago

Hello, let me look into spirit and see if he will come back or not. I will give you the truth what his thoughts re coming back . On line now -Live chat . Blessings

over 3 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

hello call me so that I may answer this question for you and also tell you where your going.

over 3 years ago
psychic_clouds didn't upload a photo

Claudia (psychic_clouds)

87 posts

I’m here for you..let’s tune into higher source where all event are generated and souls being brought to each other and we can shine true clarity on your situation.

Love and Light

over 3 years ago

Blessings. Praying for your clarity on this subject.

You must take time to decide the truths about everything.

stand tall, call me if you wish to look further and hear some insight on the subject. Love and blessings.

TGO

over 3 years ago

Hello dear! Im online now and I have so much i can see from your energies and your ex, I know you need to know where you stand in this mans life already and cant take it another day!

call me now Im here for you blessings talk soon