Can't stop thinking a bout him

over 3 years ago

It’s been about 9 months since he went back to his ex ,but we were sleeping together up until about 11 weeks ago .so difficult to let go .but I had to. as the pain was so bad .I know we had a strong connection..but went back to her .. I believe he was my twin flame.i love him still .need healing x

over 3 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you are going through from a painful phase of your love life and heart broken.I will check for you and tell you about your love life after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 3 years ago

Hi Verity,

I am sorry for the painful situation you found yourself in. You do have decisions to make for yourself, and unfortunately neither of them will be easy. You have to ask yourself if you are willing to share.

As much as the love is there, you have to define you boundaries and stand by them. I would be happy to help you work through the situation by being honest and straight-forward regarding all aspects of the situation. I always treat every client with respect and honesty. Take a look at my profile and the reviews from other clients to get an idea if I am the reader for you. I would be happy to help you answer any questions you have and bring you as much peace as possible.

Bright blessings and warm wishe.

Love and Light, Pixie :)

over 3 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

contact me now for the truth to your future love and career readings $10

over 3 years ago
smartadvice's photo

Art (smartadvice)

100 posts

That is so sad to hear. Unlike everyone else, I will not push you to come and chat. But, I hope it turns out all well for you. Love and warmth, Art

over 3 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what is ahead and changes On line now – Live chat . Blessings

over 3 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

call me if you still seek answers to all your questions.