My gifts

over 3 years ago

I would like to know if someone can pick up on what spiritual gifts I have and gifts that I are there that I may not know about. I would love to expand my gifts and work on new ones as well. Blessings

over 3 years ago

Hi there,

I think that you should answer those questions yourself after doing some research. I understand that in the beginning of your development you aren’t sure where you stand and it can be overwhelming and indimidating , but don’t think anyone can truly tell you what you what your strengths are. There are so many different spiritual gifts and a lot of us overlap over several or many of them. The “clairs” for example are spiritual senses that correspond to spiritual senses. Be careful because when you leave yourself open without any knowledge or information, you can leave yourself open to predators that lurk these types of places to make money on people looking for help. Different cultures also lean toward different types of teaching. Get yourself an idea of where you want to lean before you look for someone to guide you.

If you need honest help, I’d be happy to chat with you and guide you in a safe direction.

Bright blessings and best wishes!

Warm Regards, Pixie

over 3 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

contact me now for the truth to your future love and career readings $10