When will he come back?

over 3 years ago

very complicated situation, wife is putting spells on him since he told her wanted a divorce and does not love her. He is her captive. He says he wants to be with me, loves me.

over 3 years ago

Hello dear and welcome and yes he does love you and want to be with you. I’m on line please join me for my $10.00 deal for 20 minutes

over 3 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I would be very happy to check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 3 years ago

Where are you getting the idea that his wife is putting spells on him? If wants a divorce a spell can’t stop that. I am begin honest in saying that I think you are being mislead. If you would like honest, direct and realistic insight, I’d be happy to help you. I am compassionate and carrying in my delivery, but you won’t get anything but the truth from me which I feel everyone looking for help here deserves. It’s a matter of respect an true help.

Take a look at my profile and get an idea of the kind of reader I am. My reviews speak to my accuracy and sincerity. I’d be happy to help give you the insight that you need.

Bright blessings and best wishes! Pixie

over 3 years ago

Hello,Let me look into spirit and see what is ahead and changes . Give you full insight and detials through spirit. ON line now and I will give you the truth . Blessings

over 3 years ago
dancing_voice didn't upload a photo

Sahil (dancing_voice)

87 posts

I am working for 15 years now and have got enlightened with powers of clairvoyance, clairaudience, and clairsentience. I can reach the depth of your soul and read you once I have connected and can answer all questions that come to your mind regarding love, relationships, work ,kidss and so on…. Come and discover the truth u were unaware of for so long. No sugar coating. Try once and you will be amazed by the truth!

over 3 years ago

call me go to my page and read about me I can help you I will be able to look in to all area for u and your person and any one else who has to do with this reading let me help u

over 3 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

HI. LET ME HELP YOU WHERE OTHER’S HAVE FAILED! NO FAIRY TALES!

over 3 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

CALL ME FOR MORE INSIGHT.

over 3 years ago

I can help in this area and let you know what is going on with everything u need to know about u and your person call me now for in depth reading