Out of love

over 3 years ago

I feel like im falling out of love with my boyfriend. Im not in love with him like I used to be. I’ve been through so much, more pain than feelings of being loved….feeling loved.I feel the signs, I know them but its hard letting go completely. I’ve found someone else who actually cares and treats me the way I’m supposed to and cares for me.

I do still love him but, how do I let go? When the connection is still strong? Pulling me in…..I need help

over 3 years ago
psychicpeaches_'s photo

❤️Psychic Peach ❤️ (psychicpeaches_)

86 posts

Hi Jess, I understand the confusion and pain you must be feeling. So sorry to hear, But I am here for you, Once you message me I will be able to connect with you in seconds.I am an expert at insight you will have answers, I have 30+ years experience as a psychic advisor. Feel free to contact me and if I am Offline, do leave me a message. I see something very good for you, Your dark and sad feelings will be vanished, Much love. xoxo

over 3 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what is ahead for you and changes in romance . On line now -Live chat . Blessings

over 3 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

call me today if you want clairity

over 3 years ago

Hi there, if you are looking for guidance, help and you looking for some answers pls call me today I will channel messages with the help of Angels and Pleiadians.I’m online now.Love and light

over 3 years ago

Hi Dear,

Nothing is Stronger than The Love you once Both Shared. He will be Acting Hot & Cold as he is Walking on Wrong Path my dear, But please take this Time to Reconnect with Your Love. I Will Guide Your Way and lead you back into Love’s Arms Again

So my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 3 years ago

Hello my dear and welcome and thank you for your question I can see that there is a spirit of confusion surrounding you right now there is much to talk about but the answer to your first question is how to keep him in your life well you’re not going to be able to keep him in your life right now until he gets the point that you left and it’s not working out but after three months of time he will remain a good friend please join me for my $10 deal for 20 minutes.