Looking for a psychic with accurate timeframes

over 3 years ago
angeladunn84 didn't upload a photo

angeladunn84

1 post

Looking for a psychic with accurate timeframes not the standard in a few months. I am tired of getting the same predictions from tons of psychics and then nothing pans out. No timeframe predictions come to pass. I’ve not left a single review on anyone on here simply because I don’t want to give someone negative feedback because it didn’t pan out. But I will write the best review if some of what’s told to me actually happens.

over 3 years ago
psychicpeaches_'s photo

❤️Psychic Peach ❤️ (psychicpeaches_)

86 posts

Hi hon, I’m on now. I know how frustrating that can be, false hope hurts but I am a kind, empathetic psychic. If you would like, contact me on chat. If I am offline when you get this, do kindly leave me a message, I would love to talk to you. blessings.

over 3 years ago

hello Angela I am a psychic readings now for over 25 years with no info or tools I would like to look in to things for you with spirt to help u with your situation and let u know what I can pick up for you I am on line right now ready to take your call and help u with some truth and clarity in area were u needed answers I can help you natural born clairvoyant empath with mediumship to help guide you on line now

over 3 years ago
robert0910 didn't upload a photo

Alexander (robert0910)

1 post

Hello, just read your comment. I am a very precise numerologist who answers questions rapidly. I work with different platforms in the US and overseas. Try me at your convenience.