Karmic relationship

over 3 years ago

Can a couple make it thru a karmic relationship? When each partner is truly awaken to the depth of the relationship…...can the relationship thrive even thru the karmic lesson?

over 3 years ago
meztli's photo

Meztli (meztli)

62 posts

Hello Jess.

Karmic lessons are precisely to go through to learn the lesson and grow. Sure you can.

On the other hand, the most important thing is that you must bear in mind that both are 2 different people, with different experiences, mistakes and personalities, so both must decide to grow individually as well, and most of the time both people they have different ‘speed’ and also point of view of many things …

Maturity, being present today, day by day, respecting each other, communication, agreements and the same economic responsibilities.

I hope the answer gives you clarity.

Xoxo

over 3 years ago

Hi there, if you are looking for guidance, help and you looking for some answers pls call me today I will channel messages with the help of Angels and Pleiadians.I’m online now.Love and light

over 3 years ago

Hllo, Let me look into spirit and see if both of you can make it through karma , and much more . I have the answer around you and this person and much more . On line now -Live chat . Blessings