rakqelle1's photo

Ro (rakqelle1)

2 posts

Will Mikhail and I get back together?

over 3 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

I HAVE THE ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION BUT I CANNOT TELL YOU IF YOU DONT REACH OUT TO ME! SO MANY THINGS I SEE AROUND YOU DEAR BUT IF YOU REALLY WANT TRUE CLAIRITY THEN YOU NEED TO CALL ME. I AM ONLINE.

over 3 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I would be very happy to check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 3 years ago

Hello my dear and welcome and thank you for your questions today and yes I do actually see reconciling in the cards for you and your partner there’s much more to talk about please join me for my $10 deal for 20 minutes I’m online.

over 3 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what is ahead and changes . I willg ive you the truth and muhc more . On line now -Live chat . Blessings

over 3 years ago
dancing_voice didn't upload a photo

Sahil (dancing_voice)

87 posts

Soulmate Readings with 99.8% Accuracy! I can relieve the uncertainty of your love life. Find out exactly what is going to happen in your coming future .

regards: dancing_voice

over 3 years ago

i would be happy to help

over 3 years ago

Hello there welcome and yes I actually do see reconciling in the cards please join me for my $10 deal for 20 minutes I’m online if you’d like to talk

over 3 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 3 years ago
astro_sunny didn't upload a photo

ASTRO KING (astro_sunny)

11 posts

I will sincerely read and tell you if the connection between two persons is soul mate connection or its just a sexual passion or obsession/vacuum.FAST TYPIST

over 3 years ago
psychic_advisor23 didn't upload a photo

Spiritual Visions (psychic_advisor23)

31 posts

i would love to look into this for you dear i just need your name and DOB along with theres in a chat :)

over 3 years ago
psychicpeaches_'s photo

❤️Psychic Peach ❤️ (psychicpeaches_)

86 posts

Hi hon, Message me for all the insight you need, I see something very good for your love life. If I am offline, feel free to leave a inbox message. :)