Dreams

over 3 years ago

Hi all, I’m new here, and wanted to get your opinions. My dad recently passed over and I’ve had a dream about him since, is he visiting me from the other side ?

Thank you for reading.

over 3 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

Sorry, to hear about your dad. Dreams do have very significant meanings, and I can interpet dreams so, if you would like give me a call today .

over 3 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I am really sorry on your great lose. I do understand what is your feeling at this time. I would be very happy to check for you and connect you there after spirit connection. I am also a dream analyst, I will unfold the hidden meaning and truth about your dream in front of you. Feel free to join me. I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 3 years ago

Hello, Sorry for your loss first of all . I interpet dreams and its meaning to them . On line now -Live chat . Come in and let me help you . Blessings

over 3 years ago

Hi there.

Please accept my condolences on the loss of your father. Since we are in a state where our conscious mind is out of the way, spirit often uses our sleep time to speak to us. I am a medium and spirit connect is actually my favorite kind of readings to do, and I even get dream visits. :)

If you would like a full reading I’d be honored to work with you. Take a look at my profile to get an idea of my style and my reviews speak for themselves. Although I don’t get many request for mediumship (spirit contact) readings on this site, I do have a few recent reviews that mention those specifically. They are actually my specialty outside of Bitwine.

Bright blessings to you, and again my sincerest condolences.

Warm Regards, Pixie :)

over 3 years ago

Hello my dear and welcome and thank you for your questions and yes I can actually help I do specialize in this area please join me for my 20 minutes for $10 I am online