English (Change)

What made it so wrong?

about 1 month ago

One of the five stars psychics here said that POI was also very interested in me and he said go for it. But later I found out things were complete opposite. He was married the entire time like about 8 months when I was being told that there was potential. Why is that? How could that happen? I am not judging but I’d like to hear some explanation. His reviews say he is very accurate and that his predictions are spot on.

about 1 month ago

Hi dear,

To be very honest, I do not comment on What other psychics says but I will tell you about it as it is as I will see after spirit connection. Feel free to join me. I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

about 1 month ago

everything is NOT written in stone first of all and as I always do tell everyone “the universe changes at a rapid pace” you cannot stop that! so, what does this mean? simple. it means that things change.

about 1 month ago

If it changes rapidly, then what’s the point of getting a psychic reading ?

about 1 month ago

YOU ASKED A QUESTION, AND IT IS ANSWERD.

AGAIN, NOTHING IS WRITTEN IN STONE SO, IF THE PSYCHIC TOLD YOU THAT THINGS WOULD BE ALRIGHT IF YOU GO FOR IT AND IT DIDNT, ALL THAT IS , IS SIMPLY BECAUSE THINGS CHANGED AROUND BECAUSE AGAIN THE UNIVERSE GOES AROUND AND ROUND NON STOP AS A WHEEL TURNS AND NOT ONLY THAT BUT, IT COULD BE THAT NO MATTER HOW INTERESTED YOU MAY BE IN A PERSON MAYBE THAT PERSON IS NOT MEANT FOR YOU THUS A HIGHER POWER WILL MAKE THINGS NOT GO THE WAY THAT YOU MAY WANT THEM TO BE. SEE HOW THAT WORKS?

about 1 month ago

Please do not yell. Nothing written on the stone sounds like an excuse. I wouldn’t have been interested in that specific person had the psychics didn’t give me fairy tales.

about 1 month ago

Hello Ellen,

First of all, I understand your frustration about this matter. You have the right to question and wonder about this situation. I do feel like this situation has severely interrupted your previous perception of the network of psychics in general. Perhaps the psychic you have in mind does touch on most energies and situations at a high accuracy level, however, he is still human and perhaps he has not targeted the entirety, or the majority of the entirety of your situation. Also, I do observe that some psychics may feel drained from working with previous clients that it may negatively affect the accuracy of the next reading. As for future not being set in stone, I actually do believe that the future is not set in stone 100%, because (from my Buddhist-New Age perspective) karmic blueprints from past lifetimes can be altered based on the free will of one’s present lifetime. However, before I start charging my clients, I always draw one to two tarot cards and intuitively channel/interpret using those cards to help me target the present situation BEFORE predicting the future blueprint, based on the name and DOB of the client, and I always ask the client if he/she/they resonate with what I am channeling. If they do not, I let them look for another reader, because I do believe in the ethics of channeling for those that I can target the energy of at the highest accuracy possible. I do not speak for every psychic out here, but I sincerely hope this helps you.

about 1 month ago

Thanks . I have tried the best psychics. I am done.

about 1 month ago

Oh please the future is not set in stone, free will, blah, blah, blah…......... those are the excuses used when the predictions don’t come to pass.

In my opinion I do believe in free will however, also there are things that are marked in stone and whether you take road A or road B you will end up there.

And another thing, a consciencious reader that really wants to help people should not be reading for so many people if it they are feeling drain…..........

All of you just have $$$ signs on your eyes and that is why I decided to take things into my hands…....... If things keep changing then why pay money to come and talk to you guys….......... Lot of BS responses I see from the readers on this post.

about 1 month ago

There are a million advisors but very few are ETHICAL AND ACCURATE…. if the man was married it should show that in the read. I’m sure he didn’t get married last night but most advisors will tell you yes he loves you and will reach out REGUARDLESS if you told them you met him last week. Many of the ppl on these sites are on here all day n night with scripts. Generic lies for everyone and money for them. A real advisors is not always available and knows not to stress their energy with many reads a day. Accuracy keeps the client , lies keep bad reviews. Many have not learned that yet. Do your research on ppl before choosing them to read with too because many reviews are either FAKE or from really gullible clients and negative reviews are erased. This thread will be erased soon as well . Lol lucky for me I don’t use anyone here :) best of luck to u !

28 days ago

you may join me for best reading regarding your situation.

14 days ago

One of the most important things I’ve heard over the years are some very good psychic and mediums say the words “I was wrong” -The fact is there are both “good and bad” people in the field. No human is right 100% of the time. He could be a good psychic but had a bad day-to be honest-there’s a lot of things that could have happened.You could email him and ask him what is take is on the situation-you really phrased it in such a way that, as a reader, I’d be ok with a client emailing me and saying “so this is what happeend, what do you think?” would it hurt my ego? yep, probably I’d be eating some humble pie-LOL -BUT more importantly-would it mean that there was something I could do better in the future? Something I could learn from the experience that can avoid pain for my client later on? If so-as a reader, I’d want to know, because it’s always important to continue to improve no matter what skill reader a person is at. (and I’ve been doing this for 20+ years-and I’m sure there is a lot more I can learn yet) (P.S. I totally agree with the making sure you do your research-word of mouth is always very good as well) Anyway-best of luck and sorry to hear about your experience—but maybe think of emailing him what you wrote up at the top of the post and see if he answers

13 days ago

Hi Ellen, we are not God so it is impossible to be on target 100% of the time. I am sorry to hear of your experience but want to appeal to your sense of compassion and forgiveness. And wish you brilliant connections and readings in the future. Blessings. Xanda

12 days ago

hello sweetie don’t feel any thing you did was wrong..do feel a healing around you ,there is a strong positive change taking place soon