English (Change)

Feeling so lost

about 1 month ago

I am a 34 year old woman who is in a relationship with a man who I have been with for 4 years now and I love him, I have my own business which Is not doing well due to the pandemic but I love what I do. However I am feeling very lost and alone and I am just not sure if I am on the right path. I have had a tough life and I am just wondering is it my fault.

about 1 month ago

HELLO. IF YOU WOULD LIKE MORE CLAIRITY ON THIS ISSUE, THEN CALL ME. I WILL NOTSUGAR COAT ANYTHING ANDTELL YOU WHAT YOU WANT TO KNOW. I AM A VERY BLUNT READER UNLIKE SOME SO YOU DECIDE.

about 1 month ago

hi therr come and see me for a verry detailed reading on this and lets see whats goin on and if there is ganna be a turn around and see were your path is leadong you for the future

about 1 month ago

Hi dear,

I would be very happy to check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection. Feel free to join me. I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

about 1 month ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

26 days ago

Hello dear, hope you are fine? If you have any issue regarding your love life I can help you. don’t feel alone you should need to call me for life reading about you love and life.

26 days ago

Hi i can defiantly look into this for you, i am online now send me a chat i feel something for you