Feeling so lost

over 3 years ago

I am a 34 year old woman who is in a relationship with a man who I have been with for 4 years now and I love him, I have my own business which Is not doing well due to the pandemic but I love what I do. However I am feeling very lost and alone and I am just not sure if I am on the right path. I have had a tough life and I am just wondering is it my fault.

over 3 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

HELLO. IF YOU WOULD LIKE MORE CLAIRITY ON THIS ISSUE, THEN CALL ME. I WILL NOTSUGAR COAT ANYTHING ANDTELL YOU WHAT YOU WANT TO KNOW. I AM A VERY BLUNT READER UNLIKE SOME SO YOU DECIDE.

over 3 years ago

hi therr come and see me for a verry detailed reading on this and lets see whats goin on and if there is ganna be a turn around and see were your path is leadong you for the future

over 3 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I would be very happy to check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection. Feel free to join me. I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 3 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 3 years ago
lovepsychicsonia didn't upload a photo

Sonu (lovepsychicsonia)

14 posts

Hello dear, hope you are fine? If you have any issue regarding your love life I can help you. don’t feel alone you should need to call me for life reading about you love and life.

over 3 years ago
psychic_advisor23 didn't upload a photo

Spiritual Visions (psychic_advisor23)

31 posts

Hi i can defiantly look into this for you, i am online now send me a chat i feel something for you

over 3 years ago

Hi,

My name is Angel & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 3 years ago

hello dear,plz join me in chat room and get honest & compassionate readings about your situation, you will find clarity about all things

over 3 years ago
itrat's photo

Itrat (itrat)

9 posts

Life is short never need to spoil in useless hopes try to know reality for fruitful outcome