What is she thinking

over 3 years ago

Hi C’ has started working at my workplace does anyone see if anything will happen between is as she does talk to me at work and i do like her.

over 3 years ago

Blessings.

I see a lot surrounding her situation, it feels that there is a need to know just how to approach or it will go a different way then you originally planned or hoped.

please feel free to message me to look deeper

TGO

over 3 years ago

She said shes got a fella! So im gona step back and keep it as friends FOR NOW!

over 3 years ago

I am a real believer in building a firm foundation of friendship before you can ever have a solid relationship. Unless is too painful for you, embrace the friendship. We often mistake the desire for intimacy with the opposite sex as a romantic because of physical and chemical natures, but maybe embrace the friendship and let that evolve.

If you wish to discuss the possibility as is, I’d be happy to chat with you about it with honest insight.

I’m glad you are approaching it with practically, thought. That’s a great and healthy start.

Bright blessings and happy new year!

Warm Regards, Pixie :)

over 3 years ago

She came to work and very upset today! I said if she needs to talk am here as a friend!

over 3 years ago

Hi,

My name is Angel & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards