I can't understand why I'm stuck.

over 3 years ago

Hi there, I wasn’t sure who to ask about my scenario, my name is Leana and thank you for taking your time to read this.

It’s such a complicated situation and I wouldn’t have a clue where to begin but ultimately, my question is how is he feeling right now?

Is there more information I need to provide and if so, I need guidance in the information I should give.

over 3 years ago
love_advisor_nicole's photo

Psychic Advisor Nicole (love_advisor_nicole)

17 posts

i can help you please give me a call im online now.

over 3 years ago
readingsbysilvana didn't upload a photo

NewMoonPsychic✰☽ (readingsbysilvana)

189 posts

Hi leana I am able to tune into your situation and give you accurate honest advice I would start of with a reading based on the both you and take it from there to get to the bottom of this situation please read my profile to learn more about me and my credentials All The best!

over 3 years ago

Thank you, I’ve spoken with someone.

over 3 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection. Feel free to join me. I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 3 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hello My Name Is erica i would love to help you in this situation please call me now i am online let me give you a full detailed and direct reading!

over 3 years ago

Blessings!

I just need the names of you two, no other pieces of information are needed and I will unfold everything myself. Feel Free To Call Me Back.

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an Empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear.

so let’s start and find out that what he wants, thinks, and feels for you? What’s in store for you two? how things will unfold? and are you wasting time or there is still something?

Kind Regards

over 3 years ago
angelwings777 didn't upload a photo

Tammy AKA Angel Wings 777 (angelwings777)

169 posts

bold It’s wonderful to meet you; my name is Tammy!

I have read your post and feel I can help you. I am very good at helping people with complicated situations.

Just check out my feedback and read my page, and if you are interested, I’ll help you out.

Many Blessings, Tammy