Dreaming about my ex

over 3 years ago

I broke up with my ex 4 yrs ago. He calls me every now and then, and I have nothing to say to him. I don’t love him or feel anything for him anymore, sooooo why the hell is he in my dreams? These aren’t intimate dreams or anything like that but just the fact that he’s in them…...is confusing. Is this my subconscious telling me I get back with him? Idk

over 3 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

I wondered why I had a dream about Joe Biden. I didn’t vote for him bit I still dreamed about him.

over 3 years ago
psychic_laura1's photo

Psychic Kimberley Ann (psychic_laura1)

78 posts

hi there i would love to identify this for you please come in for a reading mention the forum to get a discount

over 3 years ago

Hi Jess,

I find that dreams are rarely literal. Like you said, its more of a reflection of your subconscious coming to the surface. I would be happy to look at it in more detail with you if you’d like.

Bright Blessings, Pixie :)

over 3 years ago
readingsbysilvana didn't upload a photo

NewMoonPsychic✰☽ (readingsbysilvana)

189 posts

I can see that there is a spiritual tie or connection that is still underlying, even tho you may have moved on from this man there is still something that has you connected please feel free to contact me more about your situation BLESSINGS

over 3 years ago
merda's photo

ms.merda (merda)

3 posts

hello dear and welcome and well, it seems that your heart is stil there in the past because theres no closure , the doors havent shut yet. but im on line if you wanna talk more . join me for my $10.00 deal for 20 minutes .

over 3 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

now I just dreamed about ex-president Trump. I wonder why?

over 3 years ago

Hi there,

Have you been able to make sense of the dreams you had. If not I’d be happy to assist you in getting to the bottom of subconscious thoughts/dreams you’ve been happen. Sometimes they don’t mean anything at all, but if you’d like to look into it, I’d be happy to help.

Warm Regares, Pixie :) xo

over 3 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Jess Wynn (blackwidow_81)

You KNOW at the core of your being that getting back with him is NOT a good idea. Your relationship ended for very good reasons!

Meanwhile, this connection you feel in your sleep is legit. It’s NOT a soul message to revisit this relationship. It’s just the fact that he lusts for you and you feel it in your sleep. (He lusts for other women as well but you feel it when he’s in tune with you).

Hope that helps. Give me a chat sometime!

Mystic SunTiger

over 3 years ago

Suntiger…...your ABSOLUTLY RIGHT about me not wanting him back. He was toxic and I definitely WILL NOT step back in the place again. He mostly is lusting after me, it makes a lot of sense. Thanks for sum clarity.

over 3 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Plz message me, I really want to clear something about your situation.

over 3 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

hello im online Now I can help you in this situation please give me a call now so i can give you a detailed honest direct and clear reading! blessings to you xo