Fooling myself?

over 3 years ago
tt89 didn't upload a photo

tt89

7 posts

Hello, I am just curious if this happened to anyone or if I am just fooling myself? I have a friend and was curious how they felt towards me and was always told that we are strongly connected. You guys will date and the person just needs time and patience because he’s been hurt before. He really likes you and is just very scared, shy, and reserved to approach you. You just need to give it time and I see it worth waiting for this person, because once it starts it’s going to be totally worth it. I have been given very similar readings on a person I’ve been asking about and it’s already been over a year and was always told something will come of us just be patient he just keeps pulling back is why things are not happening. Am I fooling myself when in reality nothing is going to happen. It’s so bad because it makes me want to hold on thinking that if I just wait a little longer he will initiate and come around. The thing is if he suddenly started dating someone else then I can easily move on, but every time we see each other I do feel that he is too scared to approach me. I just don’t know if I’m fooling myself through psychic readings believing something will come around and something will happen soon like they say? Can I please have help on this situation and receive some honest opinions? Thank you :)

over 3 years ago
tt89 didn't upload a photo

tt89

7 posts

Sorry let me be more clear, so I have been getting multiple readings, maybe way too much asking about this friend and I am told very similar readings to the outcome, it’s like 1 out of the 100 times I am told no just move on. But what makes me hold on is because I am told a very similar answer to every other psychic reading. A lot of them are not vague and general results, they can read into the specific details of specific situations and feelings, so knowing that accuracy makes me want to hold on until something happens between this friend and I..or maybe nothing won’t happen? I am just not sure what I should do.

over 3 years ago

Aww honey,

I’m sorry you are in such a tough spot. Regardless of what these readers are saying, I would ask myself, why would he be hesitant to approach you to begin the ball moving at least as friends when he’s had no hesitance with someone else? Even giving him the benefit of the doubt, its not fair to you to sit and wait for him to come around to you while you are waiting and putting your life on hold. I personally ask for as little as possible when giving a reading as to not be biased when providing a reading.

It’s not fair to you to sit and wait. Even saying that he is working up the nerve to approach you, why would you put someone else’s feelings ahead of your own. I think its only fair to yourself to set first boundaries.

I would be happy to look at the details with you if you are ready. Even if you care, its not selfish but survival to put your own needs first because at this point you are jut allowing someone else to make your life choices for you. It’s not healthy to allow another person call the shots for you especially if they are willing to choose another person. That alone says a lot and its difficult to look at.

Feel free to give me a call and I’d be happy to give honest, clear and fair insight to your concern.

Bright Blessings, honey. Take a look at my response, and look at my profile to get any idea for the kind of reader I am. Feel free to message me with any questions or concerns.

Warm Regard and Bright Blessings, Pixie

over 3 years ago

I agree with Pixie Dust. The thing is, you have emotionally attached to the idea of him. The reality of it is, you have no idea who he is in a relationship. This is why you continue to hold on. Its time to detach from that idea until he can show you that he is that guy you think he is. Right now… he’s not.

over 3 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

When a man is into a woman, he responds to her in encouraging ways. Even if he is only interested in a hook-up, he will respond with signs of interest. (Even if it’s merely a smile when you approach.)

What I would advise you to do is pursue joy in your life with all your might (apart from him). Men see women who wait around for them in a less than desirable way. You have far too much going for you to spend time pining for anyone!

Get out in the world and pursue happier things. THAT is what will make you seem more desirable to many men (not just him).

Mystic_SunTiger

over 3 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hello My Name Is erica i would love to help you in this situation please call me now i am online let me give you a full detailed and direct reading!

over 3 years ago

Hi,

My name is Angel & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear.

so let’s start and find out that what he wants, thinks, and feels for you?* What’s in store* for you two? how things will unfold? and are you wasting time or there is something for u?

Kind Regards